Join our Social media channels to get the latest discounts
If you are looking for an item bank to revise your vocabulary, you are at the right place! (TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, SAT)
This course offers hundreds of English vocabulary questions within 6 Practice Tests, all prepared by professional exam developer and item writer, Ulku Kucukakin. The difficulty of the questions differ based on the level, and they help you see where your actual level is. Come and experience the quality of the questions yourself!
Sample Question #1 (A1 Level):
1. Cyber Monday is the best time to buy a new computer as the prices of electronics drop to the lowest ----.
Sample Question #2 (A2 Level):
2. The region has a large number of landlocked countries. They have no ports to ---- the international markets, either for imports or exports, which causes them serious economic hardships.
Sample Question #3 (B1 Level):
3. In many parts of the world, decreased rain and snowfall, drought, and warming temperatures are diminishing water resources and making daily life difficult for ---- communities.
Sample Question #4 (B2 Level):
4. Often seen relaxing lazily under the California sun near a body of water, red-eared slider turtles are not native to the U.S. West Coast. They originally ---- here as pets, and then were released or escaped into the wild.
Sample Question #5 (C1 Level):
5. Doctors today are not very likely to encounter a patient with "Gilder's palsy," but prior to the 19th century, this ---- had to be considered when a patient displayed symptoms of tremors, irritability, increased salivation, and fatigue.
Sample Question #6 (C2 Level):
6. In this garden, I obtain every product of nature in its season; in the spring, it ---- with roses, lilies, and violets of the deepest bloom; in the summer with pears and apples of every kind; and now in autumn, with grapes, figs, and pomegranates.
Answers: 1. A / 2. C / 3. B / 4. D / 5. B / 6. A