Join our Social media channels to get the latest discounts
An Exam Preparation Guide to the Human Resource Body of Knowledge
⚠️ REGISTER ONLY IF INTERESTED IN EARLY ACCESS | COURSE UPDATE IN PROGRESS | 85% of updated content uploaded - expected full online by the end Sept 2021 ⚠️
Welcome to the Human Resources Certification Program! After completing this program, you will be able to apply for certification with organizations such as The Human Resources Certification Institute (R) and receive the following certifications:
- aPHR - The first-ever HR certification designed for professionals who are just beginning their Human Resources career journey,
- PHR certification - a great way to establish yourself in the Human Resources field and
- SPHR certification – the one that solidifies your credibility as an Human Resources leader.
An certification distinguishes you as a expert in the HR field, with proven levels of skills and knowledge, and the competence necessary to mitigate risks and drive business results.
The program is aligned with the HRBoK - A Guide to the Human Resource Body of Knowledge developed by theabove-mentioned certification institute (author Sandra Reed) and includes a number of 20 sections also presented as individual courses for your convenience.
These 20 sections are covering the following knowledge areas:
- Human Resources Core Concepts,
- Business Management and Strategy,
- Workforce Planning and Employment,
- Human Resource Development,
- Compensation and Benefits,
- Employee and Labor Relations, and
- Risk Management.
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button and see you on the inside!