Join our Social media channels to get the latest discounts
The step by step guide to identifying, analyzing and removing waste from your organizational processes, the Lean way.
Within the Lean methodology exists the 8 wastes, a set of wastes that enable you to understand what waste is, the types there are and where they can exist. Knowing about these wastes is important as it can turbocharge your efforts to improve, reform and even redesign your processes in full.
The aim of the Lean approach is to reduce waste wherever possible, so knowing about these wastes is a crucial first step in deploying a Lean approach within your organization. In this course we will:
- Explore what the wastes are, breaking them down one by one.
- Look at examples of the different types of waste you may see.
- Discuss how to spot them and where they could arise.
- Go through a range of real life examples of processes plagued with waste, and show you how to conduct a process analysis with the 8 wastes at the heart of that effort.
- We will also introduce you to Lean.
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge and confidence to deliver a full end to end 8 wastes analysis within your key processes, know how to spot, analyze and remove waste where it is and know how to educate and inform others of this effort, spreading the Lean approach across your organization.