[87% Off] Scriptwriting for short films: 16 hours; 16 screenplays!
Duration: 6.5 hours
Practical scriptwriting - work alongside me.
Notice for our visitors in India:
If udemy coupon is 100% off but it was not free when you go to Udemy website, please follow our friend Abhay Singh instructions to make it work. This is mainly affecting visitors that has India as a Country of Residence in their profile in Udemy.
You may also like:
The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking
Coursera ● 0$ 45.00$
Job Cost QuickBooks Online vs QuickBooks Desktop–Contractor
Udemy ● 0$ 199.99$
SEO Tutorial For Beginners | Learn SEO Step By Step | SEO Tutorial | Advanced SEO 2020 | Simplilearn
Microsoft Excel - Learn MS EXCEL For DATA Analysis
Udemy ● 0$ 59.99$
Feast your eyes Classic T-Shirt
Amazon ● 22$ 23.00$
1. I take a RANDOM UNSEEN prompt
2. I then brainstorm it in real time - less than 5 minutes. You see me do this
3. The lecture stops and I go and write the Screenplay. Total time maximum: ONE HOUR
4. The second part of the lecture is where I discuss my screenplay
5. There are 16 screenplays with this course so ideally the course lasts 16 days
6. You are encouraged to put your ideas for the prompt in the Q/A. Discussion is key! The more you participate the better the course.
So, what does the student get out of this course?
1. SIXTEEN prompts + discussion (optional)
2. Seeing the end result (as a resource/attached document)
3. Discussion with the writer (Instructor) about WHY that screenplay
4. Opportunity (Q/A) to put own brainstorming and invite comments
5. Encouragement throughout from a very involved Instructor
In general, because of time constraints (1 hour from idea to screenplay) the film is 10-15 minutes long. The Instructor has either produced or directed or acted in over 100 films. He is in Equity, on Spotlight and Starnow.
So this course - this CHALLENGE - is ideal for someone new to screenwriting or just wants the discipline of writing 16 scripts in 16 hours in 16 days!