PMI-ACP Ultimately Realistic 2.0 Domains Practice Exams
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification is the world’s fastest growing agile certification. This PMI-ACP course covers PMI ACP exam’s all the seven domains questions along with detailed explanations, agile methodologies, tools, and techniques and provides real-life scenarios. It also includes the concepts of the newly added Agile Practice Guide, latest PMI- ACP exam content outline, well known Mike Griffith’s PMI-ACP Exam Prep guide and other reference resources for the PMI-ACP exam. This course is aligned with the latest PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification to help you pass your PMI-ACP exam.
This course covers all the seven domains for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ® exam. If you're pursuing the PMI-ACP® certification, this course can help you approach the exam topics with confidence.
· Domain I. Agile Principles and Mindset, 16%
· Domain II. Value-driven Delivery, 20%
· Domain III. Stakeholder Engagement, 17%
· Domain IV. Team Performance, 16%
· Domain V. Adaptive Planning, 12%
· Domain VI. Problem Detection and Resolution, 10%
· Domain VII. Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People), 9%
· This course is aligned with the updated PMI-ACP Exam Content Outline and the PMI Agile Practice Guide.
· This course provides 6 Ultimate Realistic 2.0 Practice Exams.
· It covers 210 questions which will help you get ready to pass the PMI-ACP® exam.
· PMI ACP Exam One: Domain I. Agile Principles and Mindset (30 questions), (45 minutes)
· PMI ACP Exam Two: Domain II. Value-driven Delivery (30 questions), (45 minutes)
· PMI ACP Exam Three: Domain III. Stakeholder Engagement (30 questions), (45 minutes)
· PMI ACP Exam Four: Domain IV. Team Performance (30 questions), (45 minutes)
· PMI ACP Exam Five: Domain V. Adaptive Planning (30 questions), (45 minutes)
· PMI ACP Exam Six: Domain VI. Problem Detection and Resolution and Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People) (60 questions), (90 minutes)
· This course is mapped to all the domains outlined in the PMI-ACP Exam Content Outline, including Agile Principles and Mindset, Value-Driven Delivery, Stakeholder Engagement, Team Performance, Adaptive Planning, Problem Detection and Resolution, and Continuous Improvement.
· This course is set up to match the latest exam domains presented in the PMI-ACP® exam content outlines published by PMI.
· Why to choose this course?
· These six practice exams will provide you the real exam feel.
· Most of the questions are close to real exam questions and its situations.
· Explanations for every right answers are prepared to make you understand in a clear and concise manner.
· The creator(s) for this course has already experienced the difficulty a student can face due to the scenario based difficult questions of PMI-ACP®.
· Exam taking instructions:
· You can pause the test at any time and resume later.
· You can retake the test as many times as you would like.
· The progress bar at the top of the screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining in the test. If you run out of time, don’t worry; you will still be able to finish the test. (As learning mode)
· You can skip a question to come back to at the end of the exam.
· You can also use “Mark for review” to come back to questions you are unsure about before you submit your test.
· If you want to finish the test and see your results immediately, press the stop button.
· This course is considered as a great tool to prepare and pass the PMI ACP exam, each question of the three practice tests was written, and audited by our experts, who passed the exam from their first trial.
· For the first attempt, the passing score for each quiz is 75%.
· In case if you score low, for example, 60% or so, we recommend you to re-study the same topic(s) and retake the same test after 1-2 weeks. (Passing score for second attempt will be 80%)
· You can retake any of these mocks after the revision.
· Happy Learning!