Professional Practice Tests | 2022 Monthly Updated version | Master PL900 Power Platform Fundamentals in first attempt
These practice sets measure your ability to accomplish the following technical understanding the capabilities of the Microsoft Power Platform, automating basic business processes with Power Automate, performing basic data analysis with Power BI, acting more effectively by creating simple Power Apps experiences, and creating powerful chatbots by using Power Virtual Agents.
These practice exams supplement each exam blueprint guide and help an individual test their knowledge before taking the final exam
This practice test course contains three practice tests so that you can prove your skills in Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals.
A perfect tool to assess your readiness, and find those one or two spots that you can study in the days before taking the test.
Azure PL-900 Exam Objectives:
• Describe the business value of Power Platform (20-25%)
• Identify the core components of Power Platform (10-15%)
• Demonstrate the capabilities of Power BI (20-25%)
• Describe the capabilities of Power Apps (25-30%)
• Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Automate (10-15%)
• Demonstrate the business value of Power Virtual Agents (5-10%)
You should immediately catch hold of PL-900 practice tests once you are done with your preparation. Do not forget to follow the official study guide for PL-900 that you can find easily on Microsoft’s official website.
Happy Learning and All the Best!