Join our Social media channels to get the latest discounts
Olympic Games Analytics Project in Apache Spark for beginner using Databricks (Unofficial)
In this course you will learn to Analyze data (Olympic Game) in Apache Spark using Databricks Notebook (Community edition),
1) Basics flow of data in Apache Spark, loading data, and working with data, this course shows you how Apache Spark is perfect for Big Data Analysis job.
2) Learn basics of Databricks notebook by enrolling into Free Community Edition Server
3) Olympic Games Analytics a real world examples.
4) Graphical Representation of Data using Databricks notebook.
5) Hands-on learning
6) Real-time Use Case
7) Publish the Project on Web to Impress your recruiter
Databricks lets you start writing Spark queries instantly so you can focus on your data problems.
Lets discover more about the Olympic Games using Apache Spark
Data exploration about the recent history of the Olympic Games
We will explore a dataset on the modern Olympic Games, including all the Games from Athens 1896 to Rio 2016.