Learn Best Excel Skills in One Hour
This is a great course for someone who is just starting in Excel. It will boost learner's confidence and ability in excel skills. The course will focus on:
- How to open, name, and save an excel file.
- Excel Interface: sheet layout and organization.
- Borders and Sheet Format.
- Merging Cells: how to merge multiple cells
- Sort & Filter: how to sort texts from A to Z or Z to A; and how to sort numbers from largest to smallest or smallest to largest.
- Find & Select: how to search a sheet to find a specific text or number
- Replace: how to find a target and replace it with another input.
- Sum, Average, and Count: calculate the sum, average, and count for a set of numbers
- Minimum and Maximum: find the minimum and maximum within a set of numbers
- IF Statements: how to use the IF Statements function to make conditional arguments.
- Dropdown Lists: how to create a dropdown list
- VLOOKUP: how to use the VLOOKUP to extract some data from a data range/table.
- Bar Chart: how to create a bar chart
- Pie Chart: how to create a pie chart
- Chart Formatting: how to format a chart
- Pivot Tables: how to use Pivot Tables to summarize and analyse large data.
- Pivot Tables Formatting: how to format a Pivot Table.