Learn different components and design patterns used in Microservices Architecture with Real World examples
In this course, you will learn everything about Microservices Architecture with Real World examples and Use Cases.
This course will help you a strong understanding of Microservices Architecture and how Microservices Architecture differs from traditional Monolithic Architecture.
This course will also help you quickly prepare for your Microservices Interview.
Following are the topics that will be covered in this course:
1. What is Microservices Architecture and how it's different from Monolithic Architecture
2. What are the different components of Microservices Architecture
3. What are the different Microservices pattern like API Gateway, Central Configuration, Service Discovery, Circuit Breaker, Message Broker, Session Handling etc, you will learn every design pattern with real-world use case
4. How to do Inter-Service communication between different Microservices Component.
5. What are the different Rest clients that will help you call one microservice from another microservice
6. When to use which Rest client and its advantages and disadvantages
7. What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of using Microservices Architecture
8. Reasoning behind the Advantages and Disadvantages of using Microservices Architecture
9. Cover all concepts with Real World examples and scenarios
10. We will also look at the different components of Microservices architecture and what each of the components contributes towards the development of a robust future proof Microservices Architecture