[100% Off] MBA Admissions: The Do’s and Don’ts for Non-US Students Udemy Coupon
Go to Offer
**Perfect for the 2016-2017 Admissions Period**
For students around the globe, an MBA from a highly ranked US-based program is a key to accelerating their career and boosting their earnings. Top ranked business schools want applicants from around the globe and across a range of industries. However, many international applicants struggle to obtain acceptance in top US business schools due to lack of familiarity with US admissions processes and expectations.
This course, designed by a team of professionals who have served on the admissions committees of multiple Ivy League and top-5 MBA programs, can help international students navigate the US MBA application process. The content presented covers the “do’s and don’ts” that are often misunderstood by non-US applicants, and provides specific, actionable advice for applicants to top MBA programs.
Covered in this course:
- How to prepare before you have even selected possible schools
- Expert’s tips to craft stand-out essays and resumes
- How to use the recommenders and interview process to repair any weaknesses in your package
- Important steps to follow after you have applied to ensure “No” doesn’t mean No.
Documentation included for use in conjunction with the Video Lectures:
- Checklist- make sure nothing is left off of your application or left out during the process
- Timeline- Don’t get bogged down by deadlines, this easy to use tool will allow you to keep everything in one place
- Standard Resume Template- Using the template keeps the ADCOM member happy
This course is purposely given in a slow, easy to understand format to account for the fact that many students will not have English as a first language.
Altiro Academy is based in Santiago, Chile but our professional team is from all over the world. This has helped us to provide a holistic approach to meeting our goal, which is simply to provide the the best online courses across different teaching platforms. Each professional in our organization represents years of experience in their respected field, but has a very special characteristic….they love to teach! Everyone involved with the Altiro Academy is passionate about helping people.
Instructors: Levi McFarland