Join our Social media channels to get the latest discounts
Sales rep, New Sales representative job, Sales skills, Sales Ideas, Sales training, Sales manager job, Marketing skills
Master Course: First 90 Days as a New Sales Rep
You can't expect a sales rep to know everything about your business, even if they're an effective sales player. Even if some of these things seem a little basic, you owe it to them and your own organization to make sure they understand them.
As soon as you implement a proper onboarding plan, you might find that you actually discover weaknesses in your current sales strategy – and while this might be scary at first, at least you've uncovered them and you're ready to deal with them. Here's an example:
1. Here's how your sales process works.
2. Management of pipelines.
3. What makes your business unique.
4. Selling categories versus products.
5. Milestones and sales processes are different.
How does a new person come on board and find success in the most efficient way if you don't have all the factors documented? What's the point? Wouldn't be fair, would it? You're probably not getting the most out of your sales reps right now if you hadn't helped them structure their entire sales strategy.
Please be specific about what you plan to accomplish in the first 90 days if you're answering this question. Whenever you've set a professional goal and achieved it, you should include examples.
In this master course, I would like to teach the 5 major topics,
1. Introduction and importance of first 90 Days as a New Sales Rep
2. How to Onboard Sales Reps for Success
3. How to improve sales rep skills and how to adapt as a sales rep job.
4. How to develop the sales plan for first 90 days as a new sales rep
5. How to become a sales representative