5 Full LPIC-1: Linux Administrator-Practice Test 300 questions - waiting just for you, get it now!
5 Full LPIC-1: Linux Administrator-Practice Test 300 questions - Waiting just for you, get it now!
These training tests are focused on understudies learning the Linux environment who need to pass the Linux Professional Institute novices test, the LPI Essentials and the middle of the road LPIC-1 test.
The LPIC-1 Linux Administrator exam verifies that the candidate possesses the fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of LPI LPIC-1 101.
Candidates should be able to determine and configure fundamental system hardware
LPIC-1 is the first certification in LPI’s multi-level Linux professional certification program. The LPIC-1 will validate the candidate’s ability to perform maintenance tasks on the command line, install and configure a computer running Linux and configure basic networking.
LPIC-1 (Exam codes 101-500 and 102-500)
You have 90 minutes to answer up to 60 questions for the LPIC-1 .
The five practice exams will prepare you for the real thing as every syllabus topic is covered multiple times.
Exam 1 (60 questions)
Exam 2 (60 questions)
Exam 3 (60 questions)
Exam 4 (60 questions)
Exam 5 (60 questions)
To become LPIC-1 certified the candidate must be able to:
- understand the architecture of a Linux system;
- install and maintain a Linux workstation, including X11 and setup it up as a network client;
- work at the Linux command line, including common GNU and Unix commands;
- handle files and access permissions as well as system security;
- perform easy maintenance tasks: help users, add users to a larger system, backup and restore, shutdown and reboot.