You'll learn to apply Java programming and Python with real world projects with layered architecture and best practices
If you are someone who is curious to know how to apply Java Programming to develop Real World Projects then this is the course for you, where you will learn to apply each and every java concepts to build any application of your own requirements.
In this course we will learn to develop an Ecommerce Application just by using Core Java and its concepts.
We will learn about the following:
You will learn to install JDK and Local development environment
You will learn about Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Activity diagram
You will learn to Apply Java Concepts to Develop a Real world Project
You will learn the best practices of Java Project Development
You will learn about Layered Architecture and How to use it to develop Java Projects
Create Java Project for Bookstore App
Sequence Diagram Explanation
Class Diagram Explanation
Creating all the required packages
Creating the Book DTO and Entity classes
Creating Repository Interface and Implementation layer for Book
Creating Service layer Interface and Implementation layer for Book
Creating Controller layer and Test Client class for Book
Integrate Book Client with Controller and Service layer
Learn to Debug the code by navigating through what we have build so far
Integrate Repository and Converter layer for Book by using Adapter Design pattern
Save the Book Entity in a list inside Repository
Serialize and save Book Entity in file
Write Deserialization logic to get the Book Entity object from the saved file
Get Book Detail and Deserialize Object and Debugging
In this course you will learn everything about Python programming language.
The best part is you don't have to have any previous programming experience to learn and start applying Python programming language.
We will start by learning the following:
1. You will learn to install Python and Python development environment
2. You will learn about variables and different naming conventions used for variable declarations.
3. You will learn about different Data Types in Python and when to use which data type.
4. You will learn about different types of Loops in Python and when to use which type of loop.
5. You will learn about Conditional Structure like If Else, If Else If in Python and when to use which type.
6. You will learn about Collections like List, Tuple and the differences between them.
7. You will learn about Dictionary and how to use it
8. You will learn to use collections and loops and control structure together to implement different use cases
9. You will learn to write Functions in Python
10. You will learn to call one function with or without parameter from another function.
11. You will learn about Operators and Operands and perform different operations.
12. You will learn about precedence and how to use it in arithmetic operations.
13. You will learn about Type Casting one Data Type to Another Data Type.
14. We will also be creating multiple small projects for applying the concepts that we will learn.