Acrobat Pro DC Masterclass
· In this course, students will learn the basics of creating PDF documents and modifying PDFs within Adobe Acrobat DC Pro.
· Students will access PDF documents and learn to navigate the interface, use tools, menus, navigation bars, and change preferences.
· Students will create PDFs by various methods and learn to combine PDFs. In addition, students will learn to navigate PDFs, search, create bookmarks and links, comment in a PDF, send for review, modify text and images, and work with pages.
· Students will learn to optimize PDFs by reducing size, create and use actions, export PDFs to Word, Excel or RTF formats, redact content, and protect PDFs.
· You will learn how to take scanned documents and make them searchable and editable
· You will learn all the amazing commenting tools including mark ups, commenting, reviews, color coding, collaboration, proofing
· You will learn how to create and use Stamps for approving or timestamping, and even create your own stamps
· You will learn how to create forms, including converting other documents to forms, drop down menus, radio buttons, submit buttons and print buttons
· You will learn how to incorportate signature, including digital signatures
· You will learn how to customize the Acrobat Pro workspace
· You will learn about document security including password protection for the documents and for printing and copy protection
· You will learn how to create, edit and enhance Bookmarks for greater interactivity
· How to create and edit Headers and Footers
· How to create links and hyperlinks for websites and emails and interaction
· How to add and edit text
· How to add in Watermarks