How to Self-Tape a Video at Home (Charisma & Influence) Coupon
Personal Development

[-6% Off] How to Self-Tape a Video at Home (Charisma & Influence) Course Coupon

Updated: by Amr
Duration: 3.0 hours

Using body language to convince you and your audience that your message is worth hearing.

95$ 89.99$
Get Coupon
If the coupon is not opening, disable Adblock, or try another browser.
Get Coupons instantly by joining our Telegram Channel or Whatsapp Groups


Are you:

  • Creating your own online course?

  • Preparing for an online job interview?

  • Wanting to be more engaging on zoom calls?

  • Looking to press publish on social media (Tiktok, Instagram, Youtube...)

& want people to actually listen to what you have to say?

I'm sure your message is valuable, however, our primal brands concentrate on body language before words.

A Stanford study even suggested that words only accounted for 7% of our trust evaluation - the other 93%? Body language and vocal delivery.

My name is Jason and I am an international model and actor.

While I thoroughly enjoy being in front of the camera now, it wasn't always the case.

My first casting I had an anxiety attack (& it wasn't the last).

I often struggled as a kid to be heard & when I did it always felt like no one would give me the time to finish my story.

This is the toolkit I have developed that has enabled me not to only reach international success in tv and cinema, but also transferred it into my private life - the rewards of charisma and influence.

In this course I show you how to firstly look your best on camera with a step by step home studio set-up:

  • Working with natural light

  • Setting up your background

  • Some tricks if you don't have a tripod

  • Best practices for using a ring light

  • Options if you have a couple of lights at home (e.g. a lamp)

  • A 3 point + light set up if you are interesting in extra equipment

  • Microphone examples

  • Entry-level camera example

  • Pre-performance quality control suggestions

In section 2, I'll show you step by step the body language techniques you can use to persuade your audience that not only are you confident but that your message is valuable, including:

  • FBI lie detection techniques you can use in your favour

  • Facial cues that provide confidence

  • Being aware of inferior body movements

  • What body language most correlated with TED talk views

  • Harnessing micro-expressions to tell macro stories

  • Recognising that pace and tonality is your gift to your audience

This is what turned my life experience around, I am sure it will help you too.


Follow Us

Get our Mobile App

Get it on Google Play


© Copyright | Real.Discount 2017-2022. All Rights Reserved.