Join our Social media channels to get the latest discounts
Protecting computer from virus, What to do if computer becomes infected, How antivirus software works
1. What are the various steps which we should take to protect our computer from virus?
2. What is the importance of keeping operating software updated?
3. Why should we install reputed antivirus software on our computer?
4. Before using floppies, CDs and USB drive, we should take one action. What is that action?
5. We should avoid using homemade CDs, floppy disks and flash drives. Why?
6. Why should we not install too many security software on our computer?
7. Why should we be cautious of email attachments and links?
8. What is the importance of regularly backing up data?
9. What is the purpose of a firewall?
10. How can we protect our Wi-Fi?
11. Why should we not download software from unfamiliar websites?
12. How can we make a password strong?
13. What are the various steps which we should take if our computer system becomes infected?
14. In case of computer infection, we should disconnect our computer from internet, if we are using any. What is the logic behind that?
15. What purpose is served if we disconnect our infected computer from the local area network with which it is connected?
16. What are the various techniques and technologies used by antivirus software to detect and remove malware?
17. What is meant by signature based detection of viruses?
18. Antivirus software often includes real-time monitoring capabilities. What it means?
19. If antivirus detects any virus in the computer system, what action is taken by the antivirus software?
20. What is meant by cloud based scanning?
21. How machine learning and artificial intelligence helps antivirus software?
22. What is meant by antivirus?
23. What is the meaning of anti-malware?
24. Antivirus software should have some necessary features. What are those?
What are future challenges which antivirus software may encounter?