Functional Skills Math-A self-paced high-quality study Guide- Complete preparation with Worksheets, resources & Quizzes
This course is carefully designed to prepare students for the ‘Functional Skills Maths Level 1’. It will equip you with the desired knowledge and Math skills you will need in life, study and work.
It has more than 70 lectures spanning 10+ hours of on-demand videos that are divided into 23+ sections. Each topic is explained extensively by solving multiple questions along with the student during the video lectures. The students are also provided and encouraged to solve practice questions & quizzes provided at the end of each topic.
It has around 1000+ solved questions and it is a stepping stone for Functional Skills Maths Level 2 and recognized and highly desired GCSE equivalent Maths qualification.
Topics covered in the course:
- Read, Write, Compare and Order Large Numbers
- Rounding off Numbers
- Negative & Positive Numbers
- Factors and Multiples (HCF & LCM)
- Decimal numbers
- Multiply and divide by 10,100,1000 etc.
- Squaring of one-digit and two-digit numbers
- Formula in words for 1 step or two steps operations
- Length, Mass & Capacity
- Order of Operations rule- PEMDAS
- Simple Ratio & Direct Proportion
- Scale Drawing
- Simple Interest and Discounts
This course is going to help you build a sufficiently firm grounding in the basics at your own time and space and enable you to pursue your learning or career goals.
With this course you'll also get:
- Full lifetime access to the course
- Complete support for any question, clarification or difficulty you might face on the topic
- Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Feel free to contact me with any questions or clarifications you might have.
I look forward to seeing you in the course! :)