[86% Off] Foundation for Oracle Database Administrator (DBA)
Duration: 5.0 hours
Oracle database administration it ishelpful for who want to start career as DBA. run oracle cloud on Linux with hands-on
Notice for our visitors in India:
If udemy coupon is 100% off but it was not free when you go to Udemy website, please follow our friend Abhay Singh instructions to make it work. This is mainly affecting visitors that has India as a Country of Residence in their profile in Udemy.
Oracle is among the world's most complex and sophisticated databases, and mastering this complex set of computer programs requires many skills. Learning Oracle is only appropriate for experienced professionals with appropriate prerequisite training.I was interviewing a few candidates which had OCP in their resume but even though they had good theoretical knowledge but lack in hands-on. One of the candidate frankly told me that without job how to get hands on. And this course is the answer to his valid question. In this course we will also learn very useful tool which help DBA to identify they issue and how to escalate issue to Oracle support.
Oracle 12C Architecture internal (Slides)
Oracle 12C Memory Internal (Slides)
QUICK REVIEW VERY Useful for DBA
Install oracle 18c Demo
Install Oracle enterprise manager(OEM) in steps Demo
Oracle Migration from Non-RAC to RAC database Demo
Oracle Database clone in RAC enviroment Demo
Convert oracle database from windows to Linux Demo
Duplicate Oracle Database using RMAN Demo
Oracle Database 19c installation in Oracle Linux 7
1. Preparing the Oracle Linux 7.6 Operating System for Database 19c installation.
2. Virtual Box Settings for Oracle Linux 7 VM.
3. Setting the static ip address
4. kernel parameters configuration
5. Resource limit configuration and stopping the Firewall
6. dependencies installation
7. oracle database installation
8. Host name configuration for Oracle Linux VM.
9. Oracle listener configuration after installation.
10. Starting the Database in SQL Plus
11. Create one Common user called "scott"
12. SQL Developer 19.1 Connectivity with Oracle database 19c
13. Mounting the pluggable database orclpdb and check connectivity on SQL Developer.
14. Access the Oracle Enterprise Manager on host machine browser.