[50% Off] Financial Statements Explained
Duration: 3.0 hours
Learn how to read Income Statements, Balance Sheets, and Cash Flow Statements
Notice for our visitors in India:
If udemy coupon is 100% off but it was not free when you go to Udemy website, please follow our friend Abhay Singh instructions to make it work. This is mainly affecting visitors that has India as a Country of Residence in their profile in Udemy.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
· Define bookkeeping, accounting, and finance, and distinguish between their function in a business.
· Define financial accounting and management accounting.
· Read and interpret the three main financial statements: income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement.
· Learn the importance and use of each financial statement.
· Define and understand different accounts in each financial statement.
· Distinguish between revenue and expense.
· Calculate gross profit, operating profit, and net profit.
· Learn the structure and layout of an income statement.
· Learn how to prepare a simple income statement for a small business.
· Define assets, liabilities, and equity.
· Differentiate between current and non-current assets.
· Differentiate between current and non-current liabilities.
· Understand equity and retained earnings.
· Learn the structure and layout of a balance sheet.
· Learn how to prepare a simple balance sheet for a small business.
· Appreciate the importance of cash and the need for preparing a cash flow statement.
· Distinguish between cash inflow and cash outflow for a business.
· Understand the three main sections in a cash flow statement: operating, investing, and financing activities.
· Learn the structure and layout of a cash flow statement.
· Learn how to prepare a simple cash flow statement for a small business.