[100% Off] Exception Handling in Python 3 - try, except, else, finally Free Course CouponUpdated: 2022-01-22T05:24:38Z by saadmerie
Duration: 21.0 hours
To Know Basics of Python and To Enter Python World Very Easily. Get Full Perfection on Exception Handling Concepts
As the part of Exception Handling, we will cover the following topics.
1. Syntax Error vs Runtime Error
2. The 3 Most Important Questions about Exception Handling
3. Default Exception Handling and Exception Hierarchy
4. Customized Exception Handling by using try-except
5. Control flow in try-except
6. How to print Exception Information to the console?
7. try with multiple except blocks?
8. Single except block that can handle multiple different exceptions
9. Default Except Block & Various except block syntaxes
10. finally block purpose and Speciality
11. finally block vs os._exit(0)
12. Important Interview Question: difference between finally block and destructor
13. Control Flow in try-except-finally
14. Nested try-except-finally theory and demo program
15. Control Flow in Nested try-except-finally
16. else block with try-except-finally theory
17. else block with try-except-finally demo programs
18. Various possible combinations of try-except-else-finally
19. Types of Exceptions-Predefined and User Defined
20. How to define and raise Customized Exceptions & Demo Program