[25% Off] Disaster Recovery - IT & Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
Duration: 3.0 hours
Business continuity planning for unforeseen disasters impacting on normal business operations within your organisation
Notice for our visitors in India:
If udemy coupon is 100% off but it was not free when you go to Udemy website, please follow our friend Abhay Singh instructions to make it work. This is mainly affecting visitors that has India as a Country of Residence in their profile in Udemy.
Over this course, we'll be covering the basics surrounding DR and BCP planning, as well as some different types of disasters and the best ways to mitigate against them.
Topics on this course are as follows:
* Overview of DR and BCP Planning
* Mitigating against different types of disasters
* Common issues than can occur during a DR test or real world disaster
* Assessing the impact of a DR test or disaster on your business
* Maintaining data protection compliance during a disaster situation
* Implications of allowing Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
* Security considerations
Also included on the course are some examples of how a DR plan would be implemented in the real world, for example having key members of staff available throughout testing and having a way to contact them quickly should a real world disaster occur.