Join our Social media channels to get the latest discounts
In-depth analysis of Country Music
This course is divided into fourteen sections as follows:
1. Introduction and phonemes (These phonemes are explained with an example)
2. Music and depression (Reference is made to lyrics)
3. Mental health and Country Music (Poems and lyrics included)
4. Country Music and Gratitude
5. Country Music and Depression
6. What leaders can learn from Country Music
7. Benefits of music (Your participation is encouraged!)
8. How Country Music affects learning (Again, your participation....)
9. Paintings (Included with special permission - these do NOT feature elsewhere on the Internet)
11. The Homework Section (Asking for your feedback on various statements made and thoughts expressed.)
12. Finishing off
13. I still cry
Throughout the course students are urged to read/listen/think and then respond in the Q/A. Plenty of clips. Plenty of questions. Plenty of comments welcome.
There is material included here - paintings, poems, lyrics, recordings - that cannot be found anywhere else on the internet - otherwise you could just go to Youtube!
Enrol ..and ENJOY this course - and you may learn quite a lot on the way!
Note: Owing to copyright, only CLIPS of world famous musicians are included - you are always urged to go and visit the original film. Artists such as:
Also when dealing with Country Music and Depression we include consideration of some studies, risk factors and the existence of someone called 'Sam'.