Real Practice questions Core 2 200-1002
This Practice course will prepare you for taking on CompTIA A+ core 2 with confidence.
Candidates are encouraged to use this document to help prepare for CompTIA A+ Core 2. In order to receive the CompTIA A+ certification, you must pass two exams: Core 1 (220- 1001) and Core 2 (220-1002). CompTIA A+ Core 2 measures the necessary skills for an entry-level IT professional. Successful candidates will have the knowledge required to:
• Assemble components based on customer requirements
• Install, configure, and maintain PCs, mobile devices, and software for end-users
• Understand the basics of networking and security forensics
• Properly and safely diagnose, resolve, and document common hardware and software issues
• Apply troubleshooting skills
• Provide appropriate customer support
• Understand the basics of scripting, virtualization, desktop imaging, and deployment
These content examples are meant to clarify the test objectives and should not be construed as a comprehensive listing of all the content of this examination.
CompTIA A+ is accredited by ANSI to show compliance with the ISO17024 Standard and, as such, undergoes regular reviews and updates to the exam objectives.
Required exam Core 2
Number of Questions Maximum of 90
Types of questions Multiple choice and performance-based Length of test 90 minutes
Recommended experience 12 months of experience as an IT support specialist Passing score 700 (on a scale of 100–900)
EXAM OBJECTIVES (DOMAINS)
The table below lists the domains measured by this examination and the extent to which they are represented:
1.0 Operating Systems 27%
2.0 Security 24%
3.0 Software Troubleshooting 26%
4.0 Operational Procedures 23%
Total : 100%