Join our Social media channels to get the latest discounts
From beginner to expert in Data Visualization using Matplotlib in Python | Data visualization in Python
Hello, and welcome to the course on “Comprehensive Data visualization with Matplotlib in Python”. This course has been designed keeping in mind the working professionals, students and even hobbyist, who wanted to get meaningful information from the data and take appropriate action.
This course contains Quizzes and assignments, which will help you to evaluate your learning periodically. Python code for each module is included with this course as well, you can download them as base code and you can fully customize it.
If you are a student and wanted to participate in Datathon, Hackathon and similar competition as well as you wanted to analyse & visualize data as a part of the project. Then this course is for you.
If you are professional and working on a daily basis to explore data to get more insight and you are required to present the key information of the analysis with the help of several charts and plot. Then this course is for you.
If you are a hobbyist and always wanted to understand the raw data, available from various source (datasets), as a pro then this course is for you.
This course is power-packed with all the information that you need to from absolute basic to advance level. After finishing this course, you will be able to
1. The plot, visualize and analyse data in 2D as well as the 3D plot.
2. Handle, plot and interactively visualize both linear and Non-linear data
3. Get exposure on various plots such as bar chart, stacked chart, XY plot, Pie chart, Histogram, polar plots, logarithmic plot and much more
4. Get exposure on working with Time-series data (mostly from the finance field) and plot them as well as analyse them.
5. Work with Audio signals and plot, visualize and Analyse them
6. Work with Images up to certain extends and play with basic image manipulation such as extracting channel, applying colouring scheme to get more information.
7. Handle and visualize all sort of Data in Matplotlib.
Tools used in this Course
- Python 3 (any version >3.7 is perfect)
- Jupyter Notebook (IDE)
- Matplotlib (Data Visualization Library)
So, Let’s get started.
Visualize and Explore the Data together.
Data visualization with Python
Data visualization Matplotlib}