Join our Social media channels to get the latest discounts
best practice Tests for Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Certification 2021
The Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next Generation Firewall (SSNGFW) course shows you how to deploy and use Cisco Firepower® Threat Defense system. This hands-on course gives you knowledge and skills to use and configure Cisco® Firepower Threat Defense technology, beginning with initial device setup and configuration and including routing, high availability, Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) to Cisco Firepower Threat Defense migration, traffic control, and Network Address Translation (NAT). You will learn how to implement advanced Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) and Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS) features, including network intelligence, file type detection, network-based malware detection, and deep packet inspection. You will also learn how to configure site-to-site VPN, remote-access VPN, and SSL decryption before moving on to detailed analysis, system administration, and troubleshooting.
This course helps you prepare to take the exam, Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower which leads to CCNP Security and Cisco Certified Specialist – Network Security Firepower certifications. The SNCF exam has a second preparation course as well, Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (SSFIPS).
After taking this course, you should be able to:
● Describe key concepts of NGIPS and NGFW technology and the Cisco Firepower Threat Defense system, and identify deployment scenarios
● Perform initial Cisco Firepower Threat Defense device configuration and setup tasks
● Describe how to manage traffic and implement Quality of Service (QoS) using Cisco Firepower Threat Defense
● Describe how to implement NAT by using Cisco Firepower Threat Defense
● Perform an initial network discovery, using Cisco Firepower to identify hosts, applications, and services
● Describe the behavior, usage, and implementation procedure for access control policies
● Describe the concepts and procedures for implementing security intelligence features
● Describe Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Networks and the procedures for implementing file control and advanced malware protection
● Describe the components and configuration of site-to-site VPN
● Describe and configure a remote-access SSL VPN that uses Cisco AnyConnect®
● Describe SSL decryption capabilities and usage