[100% Off] CCSP (Cloud Security) Practice Tests – 120 Total Questions Udemy Coupon
Go to Offer
” This is an Unofficial course and this course is not affiliated, licensed or trademarked with (ISC)² in any way.”
So, you want to become a Certified Ethical Hacker and for that you have to pass the (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) Official Exam . I can understand you are a bit nervous and want some help in preparing yourself.
Don’t worry we are here to prepare you for the exam.
Did you know the average salary for CCSP certification holders is $128,378 per year*?
You know that the exam voucher costs $599, so lets prepare our best and pass in the first attempt.
Know about the official exam:
Length of exam – 4 hours
Number of questions – 125
Question format – Multiple choice
Passing grade – 700 out of 1000 points
Exam availability – English
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE
– 6 practice tests, 20 questions each
– More practice for studying
– Most Expected Questions to prepare you for the exam
– All are of different types ( No Repetition)
– Proper Explanation of Answers
– Better understanding of the content with proper explanations of answers.
– This course is short so as to save your time but covers each domain.
– Exam questions are written by a CCSP Professional writer who has trained thousands of students for the Exam
– Most Expected Questions to prepare you for the exam ( Note- These are only the most expected questions from our side it only mimics the real exam questions- It doesn’t necessarily mean that these will appear in the exam).
– Lifetime access
– Udemy’s courses all have lifetime access, so use this practice test to brush up on your CCSP skills whenever you like and wherever you are.
– 100% REFUND POLICY
– You didn’t like the course don’t worry then We have a 30 Day Refund Policy.
After practicing these tests and scoring 90% or higher in them. You will be ready to PASS on the first attempt and avoid costly re-take fees, saving you time and money.
The CCSP is ideal for those working in roles such as:
– Enterprise Architect
– Security Administrator
– Systems Engineer
– Security Architect
– Security Consultant
– Security Engineer
– Security Manager
– Systems Architect
** PLEASE PRACTICE LIKE THE REAL EXAM **
Instructors: Dhabaleshwar Das