[92% Off] Bookkeeping Basics Explained (Bookkeeping & Accounting) Course CouponUpdated: 2021-04-28T09:22:48Z by ghatfanmerie
Duration: 3.0 hours
Bookkeeping and accounting explained. Bookkeeping and accounting basics is easy. Simple Bookkeeping and accounting.
In this course you will learn bookkeeping and accounting basics. By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of the main accounts in bookkeeping and accounting, the different financial reports, and I will show you step-by-step how to do bookkeeping and accounting.
Student reviews for this course:
- "Excellent course taught by a professional person with experience, explained each concept to a very high standard. Degree level explanation, good teacher and worth the money spent." - Jamuna
- “It was a great experience.” - L. Perera
- “Excellent material, very well-taught...looking forward to going further into the course” - Jaye D.
- “This course is very relevant to a business owner stand point and easy to understand.” - Deisy
- “Great.” - Manny S.
- "Very nice course" - Gaurav C.
Subtitles available in English, Chinese, French, and Spanish.
You will learn:
Debits and Credits
Preparing a Bank Reconciliation
Using QuickBooks Online to record transactions
Preparing Balance Sheet and Income Statement
Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
Month-end or Year-end Accruals
Mortgage or Loan amortization
Recording Amortization (Depreciation) of Tangible Capital Assets
Recording Term Deposits, and Interest Received from Term Deposits or GIC's
Recording Investments, Dividends & Interest Received from Investments
Recording a Return of Capital from an Investment
Adjusting an Investment to Fair Market Value
Recording Dividend Payments to Shareholders
Closing Dividends into Retained Earnings
Writing-off Bad Debts
Setting up Allowance for Doubtful Accounts
Setting up Accounting Software
Getting Started with Accounting Software
Examples of the most common daily bookkeeping journal entries
And much more!
A Certificate of Completion will be available when you complete the course which you can help you get a job or share on social media such as LinkedIn.
Register for this course now!