Join our Social media channels to get the latest discounts
A comprehensive course in basic fundamental concepts of Biology covering much for future exams in Biology.
The mission of this course is to deliver world-class international education in Biology through the provision of high-quality curricula, assessment and services. It has been designed considering the following qualities to bring in our students:
confident in working with information and ideas – their own and those of others
responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others
reflective as learners, developing their ability to learn
innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
engaged intellectually and socially, ready to make a difference.
This course is suitable for biology students of IGCSE| GCSE O level| AQA | Edexcel and other relevant syllabus.
It is to allow learners to recognise that science is evidence based and understand the usefulness, and the
limitations, of scientific method to develop skills that:
• are relevant to the study and practice of biology
• are useful in everyday life
• encourage a systematic approach to problem-solving
• encourage efficient and safe practice
• encourage effective communication through the language of science
Also, to develop attitudes relevant to biology such as:
• concern for accuracy and precision
- to enable learners to appreciate that:
• science is subject to social, economic, technological, ethical and cultural influences and limitations
• the applications of science may be both beneficial and detrimental to the individual, the community
and the environment