Pass the Exam with my Simulator : unique Practice Exams, Answer Explanations, References & Instructor Support !
These practice sets measure your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: designing and implementing strategies for collaboration, code, infrastructure, source control, security, compliance, continuous integration, testing, delivery, monitoring, feedback and governance–this role should manage how decisions in each area affect an overall solution.
These practice exams supplement each exam blueprint guide and help an individual test their knowledge before taking the final exam
This exam should have subject matter expertise working with people, processes, and technologies to continuously deliver business value.
This practice test course contains five practice tests so that you can prove your skills in Azure Architecture. A perfect tool to assess your readiness, and find those one or two spots that you can study in the days before taking the test.
Azure AZ-400 Exam Objectives
* Develop an instrumentation strategy (5-10%)
* Develop a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) strategy (5-10%)
* Develop a security and compliance plan (10-15%)
* Manage source control (10-15%)
* Facilitate communication and collaboration (10-15%)
* Define and implement continuous integration (20-25%)
* Define and implement a continuous delivery and release management strategy (10-15%)
You should immediately catch hold of AZ-400 practice tests once you are done with your preparation. Do not forget to follow the official study guide for AZ-400 that you can find easily on Microsoft’s official website.
Happy Learning and All the Best!