Join our Social media channels to get the latest discounts
Pass the exam on your first attempt with a great score - Frequently Updated Questions
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional ( SAP-C02 ) exam is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role. The exam validates a candidate’s advanced technical skills and experience in designing optimized AWS solutions that are based on the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
The exam also validates a candidate’s ability to complete the following tasks within the scope of the AWS Well-Architected Framework:
• Design for organizational complexity
• Design for new solutions
• Continuously improve existing solutions
• Accelerate workload migration and modernization
AWS Solutions Architect Professional practice tests included in this course contains 75 questions per set, which simulate the latest version of the actual exam and the time-slot for each, help you to practice more and more before taking the real exam with the best performance.
There are two types of questions on the exam:
• Multiple choice: Has one correct response and three incorrect responses (distractors)
• Multiple response: Has two or more correct responses out of five or more response options
The exam includes 65 questions that will affect your score and 10 unscored questions that do not affect your score.
Your results for the exam are reported as a scaled score of 100–1,000. The minimum passing score is 750.