Join our Social media channels to get the latest discounts
This course has produced a large number of successful practitioners and you too can pass the exam with the help of this
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam is for individuals who have acquired the knowledge and skills of the AWS Cloud and can effectively explain their overall understanding. While it is independent of the specific technical roles covered by other AWS certifications, the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner test is also one of the recommended starting points for obtaining these Associate Certification.
Using this course, you can reconfirm your basic AWS knowledge, while also preparing for the Associate Exam.
* This course covers a range of different levels, from basic questions to more advanced and rare questions, based on your difficulty level. Please select the questions according to your purpose and level.
The questions in this course consist of three levels: Basic, Advanced, and Extra Advanced. The actual exam level questions are between Basic and Advanced. The three question levels are structured so that you can pass the actual exam 100% by getting accustomed to the more difficult and detailed questions.
【contents of the test】
■ Be able to reproduce the experience of the test as is.
■ You can experience the question format of the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam, multiple answer and single answer format.
■ Understand AWS test knowledge through detailed explanation of the answer and why each is right/wrong.
■ Many questions that will be the basis for further required knowledge, needed for passing associate exams.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
· Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
· Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
· Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
· Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
· Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
· Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
· Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
· Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating the AWS Cloud
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
· We recommend candidates have at least six months of experience with the AWS Cloud in any role, including technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial
· Candidates should have a basic understanding of IT services and their uses in the AWS Cloud platform