[100% Off] Algebra Fundamentals Udemy Coupon
Go to Offer
THIS COURSE WILL FINALLY MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND HOW TO REARRANGE EQUATIONS
This course is NOT a long 12-hour slog of videos and quizzes. it is designed to be a fun and compact “weekend course” to properly explain the essential algebra techniques which all students initially struggle with.
The course is split into 3 hours of video tutorials integrated with 60 quiz questions (with solutions!) to make sure you are following me every step of the way. This course is structured to supply you with a dense amount of knowledge for 2 to 3 days of casual work. It’s a perfect weekend project for finally understanding how to rearrange equations.
Algebra fundamentals is broken down into the following chapters:
- Introduction & course outline
- Rules of equations
- Addition & Subtraction in Equations
- Multiplication & Division in Equations
- Using letters instead of numbers
- This really helps understand how to rearrange
- a + b = c, find b…
- Multi-step Equations
- Rare case
- When x is on the bottom
- 4/x = 2
- Expanding Brackets
- Factorising Brackets
- Harder equations
- 3x + 2 = 4x – 5
- 4(x + 4) = 2(7 – x)
- ax + b = 3x – d
- Equations with Fractions
- Plotting Lines
- What m and c mean
- Finding the line from the plot
- Simultaneous Equations
- What does it mean?
- Method 1:
- Method 2:
- 3x + y = 10 & 6x – 3y = 12
Each video is designed to introduce a new concept and technique, then you are immediately tested on some short quizzes to see if you have understood it. Just like in tutoring, it’s important for you to be tested as soon as you have learnt something new. This way you will never forget it.
Who is the target audience?
- Any Current GCSE maths and science students who are struggling.
- Any PRE-GCSE students looking to get a head start for GCSE science and maths
- Any struggling kid who doesn’t want to go through hours and hours of lessons
Instructors: Giulio Pezzulli